Workshop with Olga Jazzy at Önling on June 17th 2018
Novelty Cables - introducing 3 new ways of making cables in your knitwear. You will learn different ways of achieving the 3D effect of cables, as well as many other techniques, tips and tricks Olga use to knit cables in new ways.
Time: Sunday June 17th 9.30 to 15.00
Place: Önling Showroom, Rosenkæret 14, 2 sal, 2860 Søborg
Price: Kr. 699,- incl. workshop, breakfast, lunch and afternoon cake.
Programme for the day:
09.30 - 10.00 Arrival and breakfast
10.00 - 12.00 Workshop
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch
13.00 - 15.00 Workshop
This in an exclusive workshop with only 14 seats, so don't hesitate to purchase your ticket.
Olga writes about the workshop:
We all love the look of cabled knits but some of them can be quite complex to execute! In this class you will be presented with 3 other novel options of creating cables using other than the traditional technique!
Skills needed: knowing how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off.
● Various cast on methods and their benefits
● Ways of picking up stitches on purl side and work welts
● Different methods for achieving 3D look of cables using 3 methods
● How to perform several methods of cable decreases
● Tips and suggestions on when to use all of these techniques in knitwear
Sign up to Önling to receive our newsletter*